* New 2016 Update *
** The #1 infectious disease App - Clinical Infectious Disease Journal **
Preview or Buy using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
ABOUT JOHNS HOPKINS ABX GUIDE
The official Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide 2016 from Johns Hopkins Medicine features up-to-date, authoritative, evidenced-based information on the treatment of infectious diseases to help you make decisions at the point of care. This comprehensive resource organizes details of diagnosis; drug indications, dosing, pharmacokinetics, side effects and interactions; pathogens; management; and vaccines into easily accessible, quick-read entries.
With the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide you can:
• Choose the correct drug and dosage, then review the risk of potential adverse reactions or interactions.
• Discover or confirm a diagnosis with details on pathogens and clinical considerations.
• Access the medical literature with annotated reference links.
• Hundreds of brand name and generic drug listings
• Diagnosis, Pathogen, Management, and Vaccine Indices
• Evidence-based recommendations
• Expert comments and analysis
• Tabular summary of available drug forms and costs
• Adverse Reactions and Drug Interactions
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Editors: John G. Bartlett, MD; Paul G. Auwarter, MD, MBA; Paul Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Johns Hopkins ABX Guide 2016 is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Johns Hopkins ABX Guide 2016 (version 2.5.07) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.